Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello?

Does anyone read this blog anymore? I fear I may have lost my readers with all the blog address/identity changes over the years, like how one loses a pursuer by making sharp turns down alleys and jumping fences. (You know, like in the movies. Think Bourne Identity.)
 
I never meant to lose you, readers! My blog-dentity has just been wandering aimlessly and trying to find its way, not trying to shake anyone following it. I hope some of you are still out there.

4 comments:

  1. Present and accounted for! BTW, do you have an etsy page? Need to commission a Silas pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha-Lynn: No Etsy page, but I have a "business" flier I can email you with all the deets. :) Of course Silas needs a pillow! I'm all about sibling fairness.

    ReplyDelete