Monday, November 7, 2011

random things I have been learning (or at least thinking about)

  • Pretending to know something you don't know is silly. I'd like to resolve not to do this anymore, even if I feel stupid.
  • What's the point in yelling? Unless you need to have your voice heard across a large distance, there's usually no good reason to use a lot of volume to communicate something you could also communicate with just words.
  • Babies are cute :) Since I've passed the 30 mark, they seem only to be getting cuter.
  • Every year I dread Ohio winters a little more.
  • Sometimes (often) I need people to point things out to me that I cannot see on my own.
  • I used to think only kids could be bullies. I'm realizing that adults can be bullies, too.
  • Even though I wish I had the answer to everything, I don't. (And that's okay.)

1 comment:

  1. Winter sucks everywhere. Except if you're maybe in Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete