Friday, March 27, 2009

new blog

So, this is my new blog. As you can see, it needs some work. Any suggestions?

Since this new blog is supposed to be a little less serious than my old one (think "New Deep" by John Mayer), I'm fighting the urge to make a personal metaphor out of the whole "under construction" thing. But "In Repair" (again, by John Mayer) is running through my head.

More later. Until then, I leave you with the moose post from that blog--the one that was funny for awhile, but which has now just become redundant. The moose post is still my favorite.

4 comments:

  1. Good grief! You change blogs more than anyone in the history of blogs. I will try to keep up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is it okay for me to post this blog to our blog roll then? (it's easier for me to access it that way, but whatever your preference :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I just noticed that I have comments here. I apparently need to set it up so that it emails me when someone comments.

    Sara: Sure, you can list me! I'm not making this one private or anything, so you're good.

    Shannon: I'm going through a blog-dentity crisis. You can keep up--I have faith in you :) (ps: I think this is my third blog since you've known me, and you're on YOUR third blog, so :-P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only switched my personal one once. I just haven't updated it lately because I only have baby things to talk about these days. That is a whole separate world. Plus, my first switch was because I needed to get away from lame-o blurty. :)

    I had forgotten about this until now. I need to add it to my reader or I will definitely never keep up. I can't keep up with anything lately.

    ReplyDelete